ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI)
$2100 (Inc GST)
2 Exam vouchers
The ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI) course is designed to provide IT practitioners with an understanding of service quality and improvement methods, enabling them to continue to deliver innovative yet reliable tech-enabled services to their customers in an increasingly competitive market.
All full paying students get access to the following inclusions.
– Direct access to a certified instructor for entire Course
– 1 x Printed student manual
– 2 x Exam vouchers (Exam is taken on at a time of your choice within 12 months of exam purchase
– Mock exams, additional readings, and handouts (PDF format)
– Pre exam coaching, tips and tricks, half day review session
– Unlimited access to Elearning course and all additional resources
– Access to Champions portal for self assessment
– Access to certified Expert via online forum and LMS support
– Participation gives you 20% discount on the intermediate ITIL4 Courses
We are a Globally accredited Training Organization Via Peoplecert on behalf of AXELOS.
Please see our accreditation here.
We are a Globally accredited Training Organization Via EXIN.
Please see our accreditation here.
The ITIL 4 DPI course provides the practical skills necessary to create a “learning and improving” IT organisation, with a strong and effective strategic direction. With the help of ITIL 4 concepts and terminology, activities, exercises, and examples included in the course, you will acquire relevant knowledge to pass the ITIL 4 DPI certification exam.
The course is designed to provide practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with the necessary agility. It is aimed at managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team. It will cover both practical and strategic elements.
The ITIL 4 DPI module is common to both ITIL 4 streams: Managing Professional and Strategic Leader:
- The Managing Professional (MP) stream provides practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful IT-enabled services, teams and workflows
- The Strategic Leader (SL) stream recognises the value of ITIL, not just for IT operations, but for all digitally-enabled services
This course also includes a copy of the ITIL DPI Handbook, containing practical material for reference back in the workplace.
The course pricing includes the ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI) Exam at the end of day 3 of the course. It is a 90-minute closed book exam consisting of 40 multiple choice questions and a pass mark of 70% (28/40). Practice exam papers and questions are provided, and reviewed to assist in preparation.
It is highly recommended that you spend some time each evening of this course reviewing and consolidating what you’ve learned, to be well prepared for the exam.
The purpose of the ITIL 4 DPI module is to provide candidates with an understanding of:
- the key concepts of Direct, Plan and Improve
- the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- the role of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- how to use the key principles and methods of Organisational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement
- how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in directing, planning and improvement
- how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
- how to manage risks in an effective way during direction, planning, and improvement
- how to manage portfolios and make effective decisions
- how to develop an effective business case
- how to direct strategies and actions through Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC)
- how to develop meaningful, detailed value stream maps (VSM)
- continual improvement of the service value chain and practices
The supply of this course by ACG is governed by the booking terms and conditions. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before enrolling in this course, as enrollment in the course is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
See what our clients have said about us