RESILIA™ Foundation Course 3 Days
$1320 Inc GST
2 Exam vouchers
Learn about Resilia which is built on the established core of best practice in the ITIL guidance, and earn the Resilia Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management in two days!
3 Days course
RESILIA™ is a framework of best practice, developed by AXELOS, to build cyber resilience skills across an organization. Based on the Cyber Resilience Best Practices guide, it offers practical knowledge to enhance existing management strategies and help align cyber resilience with IT operations, security and incident management. Using the ITIL life cycle it develops the skills and insight needed to detect, respond to and recover from cyber-attacks.
The benefits of RESILIA certifications:
- Helps minimize any damage from a security breach and supports fast recovery
- Helps build cyber resilience into your existing processes.
- Helps establish a common language for cyber resilience across your organization
- Builds the confidence and insight to design and deliver cyber resilient strategies and services across your organization as well as with your customers and suppliers
The RESILIA™ Foundation course audience includes all teams across the IT and Risk functions, including:
- IT Service Management
- Operations and Incident management
- IT Change & Release management
- IT Supplier & Vendor management
- Business Analysis and Design
- Business analysts
- IT Architects
- IT Project & Programme Management
- Risk and Compliance
- Information Security management
This course is run in our Adelaide office, but broadcast live on Google+ Facebook Live and our own live streaming platform.
All students get full access to the course, the trainer during and after the course, as well as the elearning site for 12 months.
- Introduction to Cyber Resilience
- Risk Management
- Managing Cyber Resilience
- Cyber Resilience Strategy
- Cyber Resilience Design
- Cyber Resilience Transition
- Cyber Resilience Operation
- Cyber Resilience Continual Improvement
- Cyber Resilience Roles and Responsibilities
- Exam Preparation Guide
After completing this ITIL training course, students will:
- the purpose, benefits, and key terms of cyber resilience
- the purpose of risk management and the key activities needed to address risks and opportunities
- the purpose of a management system and how best practices and standards can contribute
- the purpose of cyber resilience strategy, the associated control objectives, and their interactions with ITSM activities
- the purpose of cyber resilience design, the associated control objectives, and their interactions with ITSM activities
- the purpose of cyber resilience transition, the associated control objectives, and their interactions with ITSM activities
- the purpose of cyber resilience operation, the associated control objectives, and their interactions with ITSM activities
- the purpose of cyber resilience continual improvement, the associated control objectives, and their interactions with ITSM activities
- the purpose and benefits of segregation of duties and dual controls
The supply of this course by ACG is governed by the booking terms and conditions. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before enrolling in this course, as enrollment in the course is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
See what our clients have said about us